Phew! Phew! Pheww!
Laser tag is a great game for a couple of friends, a party, or to join in with a new group of people.
$6 for two 5 minute sessions back to back
Step into our muli-level laser tag arena for a space-aged game of high-tech action. Play a variety of scenarios from multiple team, free-for-all, or elimination games. Fast paced fun for ages 7 to 77 this is ideal for both individual and group play. Our state of the art system includes Competitive Human Interactive Player software for unique in-game features such as Stealth, Spy, Invisible, Freeze Ray, and numerous other random modes. We require reservations for specific group games, or just come on by and enter another world. Great fun for team building, parties, or just blowing off some steam.
- Players must be a minimum of 48” tall
- No running, climbing, or jumping
- No sitting or lying down
- You may not cover sensors
- No offensive language
- No person to person physical contact
- Shoes must be worn at all times
- No food, beverage, or gum allowed in briefing, armory, or arena areas
Plus Tax. Must meet age and height requirements.
Rules Of Play
- Have fun and respect others’ rights to have fun as well.
- Children under 12 must have adult supervision on site.
- Participants must meet height and age requirements.
- Socks must be worn in Kid’s Cove area.
- No running.
- No foul language.
- Abuse of equipment will be grounds for immediate dismissal from premises.
- Theft, fraud, or use of counterfeit cards in machines will be handled to the fullest extent of the law and result in banishment from premises indefinitely.