The Legend abouth the North Shore 9. Finally, a golf course that truly showcases the North Shore’s rugged terrain and historic icons. And like the North Shore itself, this golf course wrapped itself around all shores of Lake Superior. The original course was designed and built in the in the late 1800’s, along with Skyline Drive and the Incline Railway, all part of the spectacular vision of Duluth’s first Parks Board. Holes one and two started off right in Lake Superior (wall mural)! Later in the course, you teed off Enger Tower, drove your way up Highway 61 through the Baptism River, and ended, putting high atop the cliffs of Palisade Head. That original course has come and gone. But we have captured a mini version of it right here for your pleasure. Experience the vistas and the landmarks of the original North Shore 9 at Adventure Zone.
$5 per play
- Only paying customers allowed on golf course
- Putting strokes only allowed – no full swinging
- Slower players must allow faster players to “play through”
- Players must start on hole #1 and follow course in order through hole #9. No skipping holes or going back allowed.
- A single round equals nine holes played.
Rules Of Play
- Have fun and respect others’ rights to have fun as well.
- Children under 12 must have adult supervision on site.
- Participants must meet height and age requirements.
- Socks must be worn in Kid’s Cove area.
- No running.
- No foul language.
- Abuse of equipment will be grounds for immediate dismissal from premises.
- Theft, fraud, or use of counterfeit or cards in machines will be handled to the fullest extent of the law and result in banishment from premises indefinitely.